Welcome to Online Help…
This section is not meant to replace the care and experienced advice and treatment programs of qualified health practitioners, however it is only to supplement their advice and treatment, with some basic resources for those times when personal attendance at the clinic is not possible. At all times we recommend seeking suitable consultation and follow up visits with qualified Wellbeing at Macquarie staff or other appropriate health and medical practitioners when you have concerns about your health and the health of your loved ones.
WE RECOMMEND BOOKMARKING THIS PAGE FOR EASY REFERENCE IN THE FUTURE
Emergency and Important Phone Numbers…
- 000 Emergency services – Ambulance, Fire or Police. Please note that many mobile phones use 112 as the default emergency number.
- 131114 Lifeline – 24hr crisis counselling
- 02 9387 7788 Alcoholics Anonymous
- 02 9264 9255 Al-Anon Family Support
- 02 9519 6200 Narcotics Anonymous
- 02 9816 5688 Mental Health Information Service
- 13 1848 NSW Quitline
- 02 9358 6577 Crisis Centre, Wayside Chapel
- 1800 656 463 Domestic Violence Line
- 02 9819 6565 Rape Crisis Centre
- 13 1126 Poisons Information Centre
- 1300 789 978 Mens Line – Family and relationship concerns
- 1300 368 186 Family Drug Support
- 1300 139 313 Pregnancy Help Line
- 02 9382 7111 Sydney Hospital
- 02 8382 1111 St Vincents Hospital
Health Issues Database…
Please view the Articles section of this website for a selection of articles by our practitioners.