- Clinical Hypnotist-hypnotherapist
- NLP practitioner
- Mesmerist and Magnetist
Tim is a qualified and experienced clinical hypnotherapist.
He certified in clinical hypnotherapy at the Australian academy of hypnosis.
Tim is a professional member of the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA) and National Hypnotherapists Register of Australia (NHRA).
Other trainings and teachers
Dr. Marco Paret to the level of mesmerist senior and mesmerist trainer. Dr Paret is the founder and director of the ISI-CNV International Institute for NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Hypnosis, NCV (Non Verbal Communication), Leadership and Coaching and Mesmerismus in Nice, France.
Dodie Magis to the level of trainer. Dodie, is the founder of Javanese Magnetism, the ancient and traditional method of ‘oriental’ magnetism.
Sheila Granger, Dip Hyp, GQHP, GHR Reg and EFT Practitioner, is the pioneer and founder of Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis.
I was amongst the first generation of Australian hypnotherapists to undergo the Virtual Gastric Band Procedure training with Sheila Granger.
Since achieving these goals, I am now able to share these powerful therapeutic strategies with people who are in need of alternative options to address various issues. With my hypnosis and mesmerism programs I achieve consistent successful results for my clients.
‘And I thank all of my clients, you’re the one’s who’ve trusted and chosen me to help you. And you helped me to ‘become the words’ of my teachers & to hone my skills. It’s been a huge privilege to work with you all’.
How I can help you
Tim doesn’t separate the trainings he’s undergone, its become a synergy and it works well. All of the modalities have a common thread and he chooses to use their different strengths to the advantage of his clients.
It works well because it’s goal oriented- the clients goal, achieved by the client with Tims assistance. It’s a collaborative effort that works well.
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss and virtual gastric band procedure
- Stress, anxiety and panic attacks
- Advanced relaxation
- Habits- teeth grinding/bruxism, nail baiting, hair pulling/trichotillomania
- Emotional disorientation and recovering a healthy equilibrium
- Habits, including teeth grinding/bruxism, nail baiting, hair pulling/trichotillomania
- Confidence and self-esteem development strategies
- Teaching self-hypnosis
- Teaching Mesmerism
- Teaching Magnetism especially for physiological and physiological self help and self-development.
Sundays by appointment, Mondays and Tuesdays by appointment.
- Visit timthornton.com.au and virtualgastricbandprocedure.com
- Book directly online by clicking here!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 660 575
- Tims cell: 0424 079 690
Online enquiry, clinic address, map and parking, railway stations, click here.